Communication First is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization incorporated in the District of Columbia. Most gifts are 100 percent deductible as a charitable contribution under federal and state income tax laws. Please consult your individual tax advisor to determine how much of your contribution is deductible.
Communication First registers in each state in which it fundraises to the extent required by law. Financial and other information about Communication First’s purpose, programs, and activities can be obtained by contacting us at Communication First, 1629 K Street, NW, Suite 300, Washington, DC 20006, [email protected], or as stated below, if you are a resident of one of the following states:
- FLORIDA: SC No. CH63641. A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE OR VIA THE INTERNET AT WWW.800HELPFLA.COM.
- GEORGIA: A full and fair description of the programs and activities of Communication First and its financial statement are available upon request at the address indicated above.
- MARYLAND: Registration No. 46196. For the cost of copies and postage, from the Office of the Secretary of State, State House, Annapolis, MD 21401.
- NEW JERSEY: INFORMATION FILED WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL CONCERNING THIS CHARITABLE SOLICITATION AND THE PERCENTAGE OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED BY THE CHARITY DURING THE LAST REPORTING PERIOD THAT WERE DEDICATED TO THE CHARITABLE PURPOSE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY BY CALLING 973-504-6215 AND IS AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET AT http://www.state.nj.us/lps/ca/charfrm.htm. REGISTRATION WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT.
- NEW YORK: Upon request, from the Attorney General Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271.
- VIRGINIA: Financial statements are available from the Office of Consumer Affairs, Department of Agriculture and Consumer Affairs, P.O. Box 1163, Richmond, VA 23218.
- WASHINGTON: Registration No. 2004465. The registration required by the state charitable solicitation act is on file with the Secretary of State’s office and financial and additional information can be obtained therefrom at Tel: 1-800-332-4483 and www.sos.wa.gov/ccfs
REGISTRATION WITH ANY OF THESE STATE AGENCIES DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR RECOMMENDATION BY ANY STATE.